The Human Soul possess an abundance of Creativity. So I wanted to challenge you to get as creative as possible this Halloween. This is not going to be your Father's Halloween and 2020 has shaped up to be anything but normal. Los Angeles County was trying to make Halloween Illegal but they got so much push back that they did not go forward with it. Good thing! Who wants to haul your children to jail in their goblin costumes, and make criminals out of them??
- So I am challenging you to see how creative you can be with your Candy delivery techniques this year.
- To Sweeten the Pot, I will give the winner a $50 gift card form Target, Lowe's or Amazon, which ever you choose for imagining the most creative Covid compliant candy delivery system.
- Send pictures of your system or whatever you devise to email@example.com (Now you have a better understanding why "wearingtoomanyhats.com" in our email address). I need your cell number, personal email address and street address included, OH yeah, your name as well. The Winner will be posted in the follow up email after Halloween. When there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for those who were not the "Chosen One".
- deadline for sending pictures is November 4th, 2020.
- Judging Criteria, will be totally subjective, arbitrary and finial. (Much like how i run my business).
- You don't have to be a client of Colgrove Financial to win BUT Colgrove Employees and families are not eligible to enter and you must be a resident of Arizona.
Looking for the BEST ideas for having fun this Halloween.
One person was using a 6 foot mailing tube and painted in Orange.
Another are using PVC Pipe for this and placing an X on the sidewalk for bag location.
Here is someone who had too much time on their hands. Follow the facebook link.
Hurray for Capitalism!!
Who doesn’t like Krispy Kreme donuts? Starting October 10th and every Saturday through Halloween, when you buy a dozen doughnuts, you can get a box of Halloween cookies for a Buck. (slang for a Dollar, for those people who are really serious).
Lowe's: drive through curbside trick-or-treat October 22nd - 29th, from 6-7 PM where families can drive up and get some candy and a small pumpkin to take home. Costumes are encouraged but not necessary for the families. Space is limited so you need to make reservations. www.Lowes.com/DIY
Have Fun and Remember "It is for the Children".
P.S. Medicare Season is upon us. Let's take a quick look and review your coverage to make sure it is the best fit for today's market. Call for a real face to face meeting (really I still do these at the office) or we can do a virtual meeting.
P.S. We need to make our end of the contributions to our retirement plan. Running out of time for 2020.